Ergodyne Arsenal® 5560 Padded Tool Belt Suspenders
- Up to 60% of occupational illnesses are caused by musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- Ergodyne Arsenal® 5560 Padded Tool Belt Suspenders are an excellent solution for distributing the weight of tools and preventing RSI risk while ensuring improved comfort for your workers
- Made from thick material resistant to tearing and abrasion Pivoting nickel-plated clips attach easily to your belt
- Nickel rings can be used to attach carabiner clips or an Ergodyne Squids® 3405 Grabber with Belt Clip , offering improved safety and keeping important tools to hand at all times
- Side pocket specially designed to hold a mobile phone
- Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are a major occupational health issue, and should be a priority for your workplace health and safety policy
- For more information, see our complete range of Ergonomic products for back support
- For other items, see our extensive range of PPE products
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Ergodyne® Colour(s) Grey Material Polyester Supplied in Single Weight 486 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.