Bollé® Contour™ Safety Glasses
- Contour 'Polarized' safety glasses filter glare and reflections, making them ideal for working in marine environments
- Polarized filter acts like a Venetian blind, effectively eliminating dazzle
- Also useful for driving or working outdoors
- Ultra-resistant to impacts
- Non-slip nose bridge and temples feature revolutionary TIPGRIP technology, ensuring a snug and stable fit
- See our complete range of Safety Glasses
- Ensure your workers are aware of the need to wear mandatory eye protection with our range of eye protection signs
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Bollé Safety Colour(s) Black Features - Logo Yes Lens Color 5-2,5 Polarised Material Polycarbonate Resistance ** Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Bollé Polarized Lens Coating
Non-slip TipGrip temples
Supplied in One pair Text Polarized filter acts like a Venetian blind, effectively eliminating dazzle Type Safety glasses Weight 21 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
EN 166 and EN 172
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.