3M™ Eagle Series Safety Glasses
- Clear lenses enable the accurate perception of colors, making them very ideal for electronics work
- Anti-scratch coating increase the durability of the lenses
- 3M™ Eagle protective glasses are resistant to impacts of particles at low energy (45 m/s)
- Available in 2 types of lenses with or without the anti-fogging coating
- 3M Eagle Safety Glasses are particularly suited to the construction, maintenance, assembly, and engineering sectors
- They are resistant to extreme temperatures (-5°C - 55°C)
- To ensure that the glasses retain maximum vision, we recommend cleaning using Bollé® Lens Cleaning Wipes
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand 3M Colour(s) Blue Description Clear - CR39 lens Lens Color Clear Material Grilamide Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Lens marking: 3M 1 S Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
Directive 89/686/EEC et norme EN166:2001.
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.