3M™ Eagle Series Safety Glasses
- Clear lenses enable the accurate perception of colors, making them very ideal for electronics work
- Anti-scratch coating increase the durability of the lenses
- 3M™ Eagle protective glasses are resistant to impacts of particles at low energy (45 m/s)
- Available in 2 types of lenses with or without the anti-fogging coating
- 3M Eagle Safety Glasses are particularly suited to the construction, maintenance, assembly, and engineering sectors
- They are resistant to extreme temperatures (-5°C - 55°C)
- To ensure that the glasses retain maximum vision, we recommend cleaning using Bollé® Lens Cleaning Wipes
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand 3M Colour(s) Blue Description Clear - CR39 lens Lens Color Clear Material Grilamide Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Lens marking: 3M 1 S Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
Directive 89/686/EEC et norme EN166:2001.
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.