220 Litre Ultimate Grit Bin Kit With Salt
- Salt-resistant rubber seal, clasps and water ingress barrier prevent contents from getting wet and thus hardening
- In-built measurement gauge, in litres and kilograms, quickly and easily identifies volume of salt/grit in bin and how much is required to fill up
- Discreet finger grips for effortless lifting when empty
- The included 'Best Practice Guide' encourages safe and efficient gritting
- Lid Stops hold the bin lid open at 90° allowing for easy access
- Reinforced forklift recesses enable easy relocation
- Handy integral lid compartment allows for PPE essentials to be centrally stored allowing for easy access when required ( Hi-vis Vests 2 Band & Polyco® Reflex Thermal Gloves )
- Conveniently allows for Space Saving Shovel to be attached to the underside of the lid
- To secure contents use our Rust-Proof Long Shackle Padlock through the central latch, or for extra security through latch and clasps
- Pack of 8 Reflective Decal Kit ensures visibility in busy car parks, especially in low light conditions
- Manufactured from medium density polyethylene, bin measures 666 (H) x 1000 (W) x 750mm (D)
- Weighs 20kg when empty and has 220 litre capacity (approx 10 x 25kg bags of salt)
- Also available as a kit without salt 220 Litre Ultimate Grit Bin Kit
- The 220 Litre Ultimate Grit Bin is also available separately
- See attached Ultimate Grit Bin Product Details fior further information
Select options above to see specifications.
Capacity 220 Litre Colour(s) Yellow Description Kit with White Salt Kit Contains 1 x 220 Litre capacity Grit Bin
1 x Reflective Decals - Pack of 8
1 x Space-Saving Shovels
1 x High Visibility Waistcoat - Size L
1 x Thermal Gloves (pair) - Size 10
1 x Rust-Proof Padlock
10 x 25kg White De-Icing Salt
Locking Mechanism Long shackle padlock Specifications / Characteristics Measurement Gauge
Reinforced forklift recesses
Discreet finger grips for lifting
Supplied in Single Weight 20 kg
Product Guides & Training Tools
Winter EssentialsIce & Snow ProductsEnsure that you have the correct de-icing and winter products and you take the necessary precautions to protect your workforce this winter.
PostedComment1 year ago
Service: I ordered online and sent the PO to follow so duplicate order, they sorted it straight away with professionalism.
Product: Excellent3 years ago
Service: always had a good service
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.