Xtra-Glo Aluminium Fire Exit/Keep Clear Sign
- XTRA-GLO photoluminescent signs exceed PSP Class D & illuminate for over 24 hours
- This sign is suitable for prestigious buildings, transportation, tunnels, marine and offshore applications
- Suitable for interior or exterior use
- All symbols, where applicable, conform to ISO 7010
- Conforms to BS 5499
- All premises that are required to undertake health and safety risk assessments must comply to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and clearly mark all emergency escape routes and exits
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Area Indoor Colour - Additional Fluorescent Yellow Colour - Background Blue/Green Colour - Text Fluorescent Yellow Finish 530 micron photoluminescent coating Fixing Bolted Material Aluminium Material Thickness 1 mm Orientation Landscape Photoluminescence Highly Photoluminescent Shape Rectangle Sign/Symbol Running man
Sign Text/Symbol Symbol and Text Sign Type Fire Exit Specifications / Characteristics Illumination - 24hrs +
Low light charge - 5 minute
PSPA Class C
Supplied in Single Text Fire exit Keep clear
Product Guides & Training Tools
The Health & Safety Signs (Signs & Signals) Regulations 1996
Safety Signs - Materials and Finishes GuideA handy guide to our sign materials, ranging from self-adhesive vinyl to deluxe materials. Also details finishes and fixings available.
Where applicable, ISO 7010
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.