Wolf ATEX Micro and Mini Safety Torches
- Impact-resistant and both water and dust tight
- ATEX94/9/EC Directive compliant
- Supplied with batteries
- ATEX Equipment Legislation
- The ATEX Directives place a legal obligation on the employer to ensure appropriate electrical equipment is used by workers where a potentially explosive gas, vapour, mist or dust atmosphere may be present. Only ATEX equipment CE marked compliant with these Directives may now be sold within the EU for use in shore-based applications or on fixed offshore platforms where potentially explosive atmospheres may be found.
- To ensure safe use, the correct selection criteria are critical:
- 1. The characteristics of the explosive atmosphere (ATEX Zone, Temperature Class and Gas Group)
- 2. The amount and type of light required for the task
- 3. The task duration
- 4. The conditions (wet or harsh)
- Check out the other Wolf products including the Wolf ATEX Safety Torches , Wolf ATEX LED Rechargeable Safety Torches and the Wolf ATEX Safety Headtorch - all available separately
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
67% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 years ago
Service: would like all order to appear oon the same invoice, as it can cause issue when accounting on company monthly card statement.
Product: Good6 years ago
Service: Customer service very good. Lady I spoke to on phone had a very friendly telephone manner. However, i cannot understand why Family Mosaic receive about 3 Seton catelogues each week. This seems very unecessary.
Product: I think £170.00 incl VAT for 5 torches plus batteries is very expensive6 years ago
Service: Excellent customer service from order placement to shipment of order
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.