White Food Safety Wellingtons
- Food Industry Wellington's have been rated the highest for slip resistance (SRC) by European Standard EN ISO 20345
- The safety boots also offer a safety rating of S4
- Washable Jersey polyester lining keeps wearer warm and comfortable
- High ankle construction provides additional protection to the bones of the ankle and lower leg
- Constructed from a waterproof PVC bi-injected upper and nitirile/PVC outsole
- Energy absorbing heel and large footbed provide comfort over prolonged periods
- Safety boot sole is also anti-static
- Available in sizes 6 -12
- Ideal boot for use in the food industry, food manufacturing plants or chemical storage facilities
- Clean with water and a neutral detergent with a non-metallic brush
- Combine with the Food Industry Chemical-Resistant Work Dungarees and Polyco® Powder-free Bodyguards® 4 Blue Vinyl Disposable Gloves for complete food industry grade protection
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.