Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher, Sign & Seal Kits
- Nite-GLo signs can be seen even in the event of a power failure and are ideal for areas where natural light is restricted
- Wet Chemical and its uses sign promotes awareness of the extinguishers location and which fires it is safe to use the extinguisher with and which fires to avoid
- Extinguisher Seals prevent accidental activations and misuse which cost money and compromise safety
- Seton offer a number of extinguisher tamper prevention products including Fire Extinguisher Covers , Metal Fire Extinguisher Cabinets and the alarmed Fire Extinguisher Stopper
- Fire extinguishers are best presented and stored using Classic Fire Extinguisher Stands or Fire Extinguisher Cabinets - available separately
- Class A - Wood, paper, textiles. To tackle Class A fires use only Seton ABC Powder Fire Extinguisher , Seton AFFF Fire Extinguisher , Seton Water Fire Extinguisher , Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers or the Water Additive Fire Extinguisher
- Class B - Flammable liquids, petrol, diesels, oils. To tackle Class B fires use only Seton ABC Powder Fire Extinguisher , Seton CO2 Fire Extinguishers , Seton AFFF Fire Extinguisher or Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers
- Class F - Cooking fats & oils. To tackle Class F fires use only Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.