Water Additive Fire Extinguisher
- Flouro Free Additive is perfect if efficiency (boosts water effectiveness by 300%) & environmental impact is a priority
- Corrosion-resistant paint finish
- BSEN3 and CE marked
- Approved to EN3-7 Clause 9 – Dielectric tested to 35kV (safe for use on live electrical equipment up to 1000V at 1m)
- 5 year guarantee
- Class A - Wood, paper, textiles. To tackle Class A fires use only Seton ABC Powder Fire Extinguisher , Seton AFFF Fire Extinguisher , Seton Water Fire Extinguisher , Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers or the Seton Water Additive Fire Extinguisher
- Class B - Flammable liquids, petrol, diesels, oils. To tackle Class B fires use only Seton ABC Powder Fire Extinguisher , Seton CO2 Fire Extinguishers , Seton AFFF Fire Extinguisher or Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers
- Class C - Gases. To tackle Class C fires use only the Seton ABC Powder Fire Extinguisher
- Class D - Metals, specialist extinguishants only
- Electrical (Class E) - Electrical equipment. To tackle Class E (Electrical) fires use only Seton ABC Powder Fire Extinguisher or Seton CO2 Fire Extinguishers
- Class F - Cooking fats & oils. To tackle Class F fires use only Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers
- Example Application:
- ABC - Cars, boats, trucks, factories, caravans, homes, flammable liquid stores, warehousing, storage facilities
- Water - Warehouses, offices, hotels
- Foam Spray - Petrol stations, factories, offices, taxis, coaches
- BC Powder - Cars, boats, trucks, factories, caravans, homes, flammable liquid stores, warehousing, storage facilities
- CO2 - Electrical areas, offices, factories, computer server rooms, manufacturing, warehousing
- Wet Chemical - Kitchens, restaurants, canteens, mobile catering, caravans
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Kitemark, LPCB and MED ApprovedThe Seton Water Fire Extinguisher is designed for use on wood, paper and textiles. It is designed, developed and tested in the UK for use on Class A fires. Both sizes are supplied with a mounting bracket, so they can be easily secured for safe storage. The water extinguishers are also available with additive – increasing the fire rating in a smaller extinguisher. Reordering is easy as the extinguishers are pre-printed with the number to contact our sales team.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
Guide to Fire Extinguishers
Fires involving Wood, Paper, Textiles
Fires involving Flammable Liquids, Petrol, Diesels, Oil
Fires involving Gases
Fires involving Metals
Fires involving Electrical Equipment
Fires involving Cooking Fats and Oils
Example Application Water Warehouses, offices, hotels. Foam Spray Petrol stations, factories, offices, taxis, coaches. BC Powder Cars, boats, trucks, factories, caravans, homes, flammable liquid stores, warehousing, storage facilities. ABC Powder Cars, boats, trucks, factories, caravans, homes, flammable liquid stores, warehousing, storage facilities. Carbon Dioxide Electrical areas, offices, factories, computer server rooms, manufacturing, warehousing. Wet Chemical Kitchen, restaurants, canteens, mobile catering, caravans.
PostedComment4 years ago
Service: Helpful, reliable, competitive on price. Invoicing is slightly clumsy - I don't need paper copies and electronic copies and to get booking confirmations, delivery notes and invoices is a little excessiveOur response: Thank you for your valued feedback. We were pleased to hear that you would rate the products and service you have received as good. In terms of invoicing, we understand that a member of our customer service team has been in touch, and steps have been taken to arrange for future invoices to be sent out by email for you.
Kind regards, The Seton Team
Product: Good5 years ago
Product: Good5 years ago
Service: Delivery was attempted before the requested date. 2 items were totally incorrect. 1 item is unuseable because the horn is assembled wrong.
Product: All present and correct.7 years ago
Service: Good services once sorted out
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.