Warmagrip Barrier System - Intermediate To Angle
- Components are supplied with anti-vandal fixing sets
- Easy to assemble on site using 2 security tools (sold separately)
- 1100mm height conforms to the Building Regulations
- Versatile and practically maintenance-free
- 100% recyclable
- Benefits from flush fitting handrail components, making it a genuinely "smooth continuous handrail"
- Available in highly visible yellow or grey – please specify when ordering
- No adhesives are required for fitting the Warmagrip handrail system - the tube and components just slot together before being secured by the anti-vandal fixing sets provided
- Anti-vandal fixings are supplied with the components and can be secured using two Warmagrip fixings tools
- Warmagrip's high quality PVC coating ensures minimum heat conductivity and removes the need for the additional expense of thermal painting or powder coating
- Warmagrip tube is supplied pre-drilled but can be easily cut to length without affecting its performance
- The component range has been developed for maximum on site flexibility, including components with adjustable angles to allow fitting on shallow or deep angled staircases as well as the standard type
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.