Vibrating Pillow Alarm
- Also features a built in clock with wake up alarm
- The vibrating pad will be activated when the unit hears a continuous alarm of 75dB
- Unit can be set at 2 different trigger levels and has an integrated 'learning' function
- Small and portable the vibrating alarm is powered by 4 AA batteries (included)
- No installation required
- Seton recommend using long lasting Duracell Procell Industrial Batteries when replacing the existing batteries
- Ideal for hotels and hospitals where it is essential to alert deaf or hard of hearing residents
- For more acoustic fire safety products see the Agrippa Acoustic Digital Door Closer and the Agrippa Acoustic Digital Door Holder
Select options above to see specifications.
Description Pillow Alarm Size (W x L x D) 120 x 120 x 90 mm Supplied in Single Weight 380 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.