Uvex Unipur 6631 Series Gloves
- For professionals requiring hand protection while maintaining high dexterity, Uvex Unipur 6631 safety gloves are ideal
- Very flexible, lightweight and practical, while being highly resistant against mechanical risks (particularly against abrasion and tears), they represent a very good compromise for those looking for good protection without losing dexterity
- Designed for use in dry and semi-dry environments
- Available in several sizes
- Polyurethane coating, polyamide support
- For more models see Cut & Puncture Resistant Gloves and Chemical Resistant Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand uvex Clothing Size 7 Colour(s) Grey Gloves - Mechanical Protection Yes Gloves - Product Safety Yes Impact Cut Resistance (EN388) Yes Material Polyurethane, polyamide Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 4141 Supplied in One pair Weight 24 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.