Uvex Unipur 6631 Series Gloves
- For professionals requiring hand protection while maintaining high dexterity, Uvex Unipur 6631 safety gloves are ideal
- Very flexible, lightweight and practical, while being highly resistant against mechanical risks (particularly against abrasion and tears), they represent a very good compromise for those looking for good protection without losing dexterity
- Designed for use in dry and semi-dry environments
- Available in several sizes
- Polyurethane coating, polyamide support
- For more models see Cut & Puncture Resistant Gloves and Chemical Resistant Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand uvex Clothing Size 7 Colour(s) Grey Gloves - Mechanical Protection Yes Gloves - Product Safety Yes Impact Cut Resistance (EN388) Yes Material Polyurethane, polyamide Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 4141 Supplied in One pair Weight 24 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.