Uvex Unidur 6648 Series Safety Gloves
- Durable Unidur gloves are ideal for tough physical tasks
- This is due to the use of high performance polyethylene (HPPE), whose molecular density gives great solidity and mechanical resistance
- The support also contains spandex giving the glove excellent flexibility and adaptation to the morphology of the hand
- They are recommended for use in dry environments or environments with little damp
- Also ideal in the metallurgical industry, the automotive industry, and packaging
- Available in several sizes
- Educate your employees on the wearing of gloves using our Safety Signs on mandatory wearing of PPE
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.