Uvex Unidur 6641 Anti-Cut Gloves
- These polyurethane and Dyneema ® fibre safety gloves have properties of very high resistance to abrasion, and cut
- Thanks to their flexibility and fineness, these gloves offer great grip and dexterity
- These white and grey gloves are especially suited to the metallurgical, automotive, packaging, and glass industries
- They are recommended for use in dry environments or environments with little damp
- For more models see Cut & Puncture Resistant Gloves and Chemical Resistant Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.