Uvex Ultrasonic Goggles
- Uvex Ultrasonic Goggles are manufactured from a combination of hard and soft components minimising pressure points even after long periods of wear
- Soft flexible parts adapt to individual face curvature, providing maximum protection and comfort
- Treated with anti-fog, anti-scratch, anti-UV and anti-IR coating
- Ideal for use in very humid environments
- Uvex Ultrasonic Goggles can also be used over prescription glasses
- To extend the lifetime of your goggles clean them using Bollé® Lens Cleaning Wipes
- See also our range of Storage & Accessories for safety glasses and visors
- Ensure your workers are aware of the need to wear mandatory eye protection with our range of eye protection Safety Signs
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.