Uvex Type 3B Classic Chemical Resistant Suit
- The Uvex Type 3 Classic suit is used in all environments where there is exposure to liquid and/or chemicals: the petrochemical and food industry, industrial cleaning, painting, the mining industry or agriculture
- The suit features elastic in the cap, the ankles and wrists for a secure fit
- The main finger buckle prevents the sleeves rolling up whilst working
- Closes by a clear fastening to don and remove the suit quickly and easily
- silicone and lint-free to eliminate skin irritation
- Available in six sizes: S - XXXL
- For increased protection, also use Chemical Resistant Gloves and Safety Goggles
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.