Uvex Top Grade 7200 Black Heat-Resistant Welding Gloves
- Protective gloves for activities exposed to mechanical and thermal hazards, such as welding
- These gloves have very good resistance against tears, abrasion and perforation (mechanical resistance) but also against flammability, contact with and convection of heat, and projections of molten metal (thermal resistance)
- Designed in split leather and kevlar wire, the materials have been chosen for the purpose of solidity
- The support itself is made of cotton for a comfortable, cool interior
- The total thickness is 1.3 mm
- These protective gloves are particularly adapted to metalwork and welding applications
- For maximum protection, it is recommended that you use appropriate protective equipment, including
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand uvex Clothing Size 10 Colour(s) Black Gloves- Heat & Cold Protection Yes Gloves - Leather Yes Gloves - Mechanical Protection Yes Gloves against Thermal Risks (EN407) Yes Gloves against Thermal Risks Value 413X4X Impact Cut Resistance (EN388) Yes Material Cotton, Leather, Kevlar Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 4223 Size (L x T) 350 x 1.3 mm Supplied in One pair Weight 382 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
How to Choose Heat Resistant GlovesIf your employees are exposed to heat hazards, it’s important to have good heat proof gloves. Read this guide to find the best heat protective gloves for your workplace.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment2 months ago
Service: Great product, fast (and free!) fulfilment
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.