Uvex Textreme Fire Banox + Work Flame-Resistant Overalls
- Uvex Textreme Fire Banox + work overalls effectively protect against heat and flames
- Uvex Banox + technology is a fabric offering protection against flames made from cotton based materials
- This fabric is hydrophilic, absorbs perspiration, and allows breathing of the skin for maximum comfort
- The external layer is satin, for a smoother touch and flexibility
- These overalls are equipped with crossed elastic straps, with buckles which are solid and resistant to heat
- The ergonomic cut covers the kidneys, for better protection
- They also have many pockets for easy transport of tools everywhere during activity
- As well, it has a pocket on the front panel on the chest, two side pockets at the level of the thighs, and a revolving pocket to the right
- For more safety it is strongly recommended to wear in conjunction with the Uvex Textreme Fire Banox+ fire and heat protection jacket
- Contrasting stitching with blue fabric
- Concealed zip in synthetic material
- Presences of pictograms on the label reminding of the characteristics of the trousers
- Size Guide: sizes from 42 to 64 are normal sizes. For taller people, sizes 90-110 have longer leg lengths. To determine leg length, take the normal size multiplied by 2 and add 2
- Example: For a tall person of waist size 50: 50 x 2 + 2 = 102. The correct size is 102
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.