Uvex Textreme Fire Banox + Work Flame-Resistant Overalls
- Uvex Textreme Fire Banox + work overalls effectively protect against heat and flames
- Uvex Banox + technology is a fabric offering protection against flames made from cotton based materials
- This fabric is hydrophilic, absorbs perspiration, and allows breathing of the skin for maximum comfort
- The external layer is satin, for a smoother touch and flexibility
- These overalls are equipped with crossed elastic straps, with buckles which are solid and resistant to heat
- The ergonomic cut covers the kidneys, for better protection
- They also have many pockets for easy transport of tools everywhere during activity
- As well, it has a pocket on the front panel on the chest, two side pockets at the level of the thighs, and a revolving pocket to the right
- For more safety it is strongly recommended to wear in conjunction with the Uvex Textreme Fire Banox+ fire and heat protection jacket
- Contrasting stitching with blue fabric
- Concealed zip in synthetic material
- Presences of pictograms on the label reminding of the characteristics of the trousers
- Size Guide: sizes from 42 to 64 are normal sizes. For taller people, sizes 90-110 have longer leg lengths. To determine leg length, take the normal size multiplied by 2 and add 2
- Example: For a tall person of waist size 50: 50 x 2 + 2 = 102. The correct size is 102
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.