Uvex Textreme Fire Banox+ Flame-Resistant Trousers
effective protectionagainst flamesand heatwith these Uvex Textreme Fire Banox+ work trousers.
- With its fashionable cut, it is also designed in cotton incorporating elastic fibres for greater freedom of movement.
- Its outer layer makes it silky soft, and especially gives it great flexibility.
- This fabric is also
hydrophilic, absorbs perspiration, and allows breathingof the skin for longer periods of wear.
- With many pockets, including two on the side, a revolving pocket and one on the right thigh, it will be possible to transport your tools and accessories with ease, making it very
- Buckles allow tighten around the waist with a belt for a better fit.
- Concealed zip fly in
heat resistantsynthetic material.
- Contrasting stitching with blue fabric.
- Presences of pictograms on the label reminding of the characteristics of the trousers.
- For complete safety it is strongly recommended to wear these protective trousers in conjunction with the Uvex Textreme Fire Banox+ fire and heat protection jacket.
Size Guide: sizes from 42 to 64 are normal sizes. For taller people, sizes 90-110 have longer leg lengths. To determine leg length, take the normal size multiplied by 2 and add 2.
- Example: For a tall person of waist size 50: 50 x 2 + 2 = 102. The correct size is 102.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.