Uvex Textreme Fire Banox+ Flame-Resistant Trousers
effective protectionagainst flamesand heatwith these Uvex Textreme Fire Banox+ work trousers.
- With its fashionable cut, it is also designed in cotton incorporating elastic fibres for greater freedom of movement.
- Its outer layer makes it silky soft, and especially gives it great flexibility.
- This fabric is also
hydrophilic, absorbs perspiration, and allows breathingof the skin for longer periods of wear.
- With many pockets, including two on the side, a revolving pocket and one on the right thigh, it will be possible to transport your tools and accessories with ease, making it very
- Buckles allow tighten around the waist with a belt for a better fit.
- Concealed zip fly in
heat resistantsynthetic material.
- Contrasting stitching with blue fabric.
- Presences of pictograms on the label reminding of the characteristics of the trousers.
- For complete safety it is strongly recommended to wear these protective trousers in conjunction with the Uvex Textreme Fire Banox+ fire and heat protection jacket.
Size Guide: sizes from 42 to 64 are normal sizes. For taller people, sizes 90-110 have longer leg lengths. To determine leg length, take the normal size multiplied by 2 and add 2.
- Example: For a tall person of waist size 50: 50 x 2 + 2 = 102. The correct size is 102.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.