Uvex Skyguard Safety Goggles
- Clear lenses for use in activity sectors requiring good colour recognition (e.g. electronic components)
- Good resistance to low energy impacts (45 m/s)
- TPU moulded mount offers excellent coverage of the eye area and perfect seal against particles and splashes
- Panoramic vision allows most tasks to be undertaken
- Easy to clean for improved hygiene
- Specially adapted for the chemical /petro-chemical, public services, construction, maintenance, laboratory, energy supply and engineering industries
- Educate your employees on the wearing of glasses and PPE using our mandatory Safety Signs
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand uvex Colour(s) Blue/Grey Lens Color 2-1,2 Clear Material Polycarbonate Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Uvex Supravision Extreme
Uvex Supravision HC-AF
Individual Side Arm Inclination
Individual Length Adjustment
Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
EN 166 and EN 170 standards.
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment2 years ago
Service: Having to wait a month for delivery of a pair of safety glasses is excessive. When I called to enquire to their whereabouts, I was told they would be delivered the following week, then they turned up 2 weeks later. I did consider ordering some more from another supplier, and probably will in the future.Our response: Thank you for your valued feedback. May we extend our apologies for the delay that you experienced in this case. Having investigated, we understand that the item was out of stock; and that when you called in, you were advised of the anticipated delivery date. This would have been based on the best information that we had at that time from the manufacturer. We regret that there was then a delay in the stock coming in to us, and that this in turn resulted in a delayed delivery to yourselves. May we assure you that this is not typical, and that items held in stock are normally despatched the same day that the order is placed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and may we once again extend our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.
Kind regards, The Seton Team
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.