Uvex® Silv-Air C - Cup Style Dust Masks FFP1
- Available in a valved version to reduce heat and moisture build up and reduce fogging of safety eye wear
- Nose clip allows individual adjustment to fit any face contour
- Seamless 4 point adjustable headband secures the dust mask to the head
- Dolomite tested to provide respiratory protection to the highest levels
- FFP1 protects against low levels of fine dust (up to 4 x WEL) and oil and water based mists typically found during hand sanding, drilling and cutting
- FFP2 protects against moderate levels of fine dust (up to 10 x WEL) and oil or water based mists typically found when handling hazardous powders in the pharmaceutical industry or work with biological agents and fibres
- FFP2 version is also available with an optional activated carbon layer to help reduce the effects of unpleasant odours
- FFP3 protects against high levels of fine dusts (up to 30 x WEL) and oil or water typically found when handling hazardous powders or biological agents
- For added convenience the Uvex silv-Air range is also available in a foldable version - see Uvex® silv-Air C - Flatfold Dust Masks FFP1
- For more Head Protection solutions see Hearing Protection and Eye Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.