Uvex® silv-Air C - Flatfold Dust Masks FFP2
- Soft, 360° sealing lip guarantees comfortable securely sealed positioning of the dust mask
- the side mounted valved version reduces heat and moisture build up and eliminates fogging of safety eye wear
- FFP2 version is also available with an optional activated carbon layer to help reduce the effects of unpleasant odours
- Nose clip allows individual adjustment to fit any face contour
- Seamless 4 point adjustable headband secures the dust mask to the head
- Dolomite tested to provide respiratory protection to the highest levels
- FFP1 protects against low levels of fine dust (up to 4 x WEL) and oil and water based mists typically found during hand sanding, drilling and cutting
- FFP2 protects against moderate levels of fine dust (up to 10 x WEL) and oil or water based mists typically found when handling hazardous powders in the pharmaceutical industry or work with biological agents and fibres
- FFP3 protects against high levels of fine dusts (up to 30 x WEL) and oil or water typically found when handling hazardous powders or biological agents
- For more Head Protection solutions see Hearing Protection and Eye Protection
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.