Uvex Racer MT Safety Glasses
- Uvex Racer MT Safety Glasses are ideal for protecting against mechanical risks: dust particles, sharp objects and splashes
- Also provide effective protection against low energy impacts (45 m/s) and UV rays
- Treated with scratch resistant and anti-fog coating
- The bridge is adjustable, for a perfect, comfortable fit
- Low-profile safety glasses offering a good field of vision
- Lenses held in place without screws
- To extend the lifetime of your glasses, remember to clean them occasionally using our Bollé® Lens Cleaning Wipes
- See also our range of Storage & Accessories for Safety Glasses and Safety Goggles
- Ensure your workers are aware of the need to wear mandatory eye protection with our range of Safety Signs
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand uvex Colour(s) Black Features - Logo Yes Lens Color 2C-1,2 Clear Material Polycarbonate Resistance ** Scratchproof Yes Supplied in One pair Type Safety glasses Weight 41 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.