Uvex Profapren Chemical Resistant Gloves
- These silicone-free protective gloves are a good balance between chemical and mechanical protection
- Designed in flocklined cotton, with a polychloroprene coating (on the inside the coating is latex)
- With a thickness of 0.75 mm, these gloves are very solid
- The palm of the hand is outlined for better adaptation to the morphology of the hand of the wearer, improving comfort
- These gloves are recommended for use in the chemical, metalwork, painting and coating, laboratory or medical industries
- For greater protection, we recommend that you browse our Chemical Resistant Clothing
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment2 months ago
Service: good products excellent delivery
Product: good product excellent delivery
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.