Uvex Classic Motion Lightweight S1 6968 Safety Boots
- Uvex Climazone technology is designed to disburse excess perspiration
- Classic Motion Uvex S1 high performance safety shoes include Climazone technology which regulates the individual body climate for optimum comfort while extending performance
- Leather uppers with textile inserts
- Uvex anti-twist heel for more stability and to reduce the risk of sprains
- 3D Hydroflex Uvex® Soles for optimal cushioning of the heel and forefoot
- The insoles are antistatic and feature a humidity control system
- Soles resistant to penetration
- Classic Motion 6869 Uvex S1 ultra-lightweight safety shoes meet ESD requirements: electrical resistance 35 Megaohms
- For even better safety levels, also consider our ranges of S2 and S3 safety shoes
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.