Tyvek® Hooded Coverall with Boots
- Pure high-density polyethylene does not contain fillers, binders or silicon so is free of inherent contaminants
- Features face opening designed for respirator wearers and stitched and overtaped seams offer an equal barrier to the fabric
- Features integrated socks to be used inside safety boots or shoes with flaps
- Garment design offers greater freedom of movement
- Tyvek® is tough, durable, splash proof and water repellent, good for protection against grease and grime
- Use in maintenance jobs, including paint spraying and food processing
- CE marked
- Available in sizes M, L and XL
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Employers are required to conduct training for all employees who must use PPE. At the end of the training, these employees must know at least the following:
When is PPE necessary
What PPE is necessary
How to properly put on, take off, adjust, and wear the PPE, be it the goggles, industrial aprons, or safety shoes
What are the limitations of a PPE
How to properly care, maintain, and dispose of the PPE
Employers or supervisors should make sure that each trained worker demonstrates an understanding of the PPE training. They must also show that they can wear the PPE correctly and use it before being allowed to perform work requiring the use of the PPE. If the employee does not meet these standards, he or she should undergo training again. If there are changes in the workplace or in the type of required PPE, this also merits retraining. All the PPE training must be documented by the employer. A certification should be issued to each employee after training, and should include the name of the employee trained, the date of the training, and a clear description of the kind of training they received.
PostedComment5 years ago
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.