Tychem® F2 Double Zip Chemical Coveralls/Overalls
- Overtaped tight sewn seams offer comparable barrier to the protective clothing
- Elastic in the waist for optimum fit to body
- Elasticated double cuff system for improved protection
- Seams are stitched and overtaped, offering equal barrier as fabric
- Coveralls are available in 4 sizes, from Medium to 2X-Large
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Chemical protective clothing helps minimize the risk posed by potentially life-threatening and dangerous chemicals in any facility. These items of industrial protective clothing are specially designed to effectively isolate the individual wearing it from the health hazards in the area.
As with all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), proper procedures have to be taken when using these items.
1. Train your work staff by explaining why these items are needed, what it can be used for, and how to properly put it on.
2. Storage and maintenance should also be on the list of things you will need to pay attention to when adding these items to your safety program.
3. Each item should be routinely inspected, sanitized, and stored under conditions that will retain the integrity of the item.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.