Traffic Signs - Retroreflective Speed Bumps Ahead 5 MPH
- Signs are available in 8 materials:
- 1. Class RA1 Rigid Plastic
- 3mm rigid plastic backing with Class RA1 reflective face. A practical and cost effective solution which has a low re-use value which reduces the risk of theft.
- 2. Class RA1 Aluminium
- 3mm aluminium plate backing with Class RA1 reflective face. Our most popular range as it offers a more durable solution than rigid plastic due to the pressure applied reflective face onto the 3mm anodised aluminium backing.
- 3. Class RA2 Aluminium
- 3mm aluminium plate backing with Class RA2 reflective face. Similar to the above but using a Class RA2 reflective face which offers 3 times reflectivity than Class RA1.
- 4. Class RA1 Aluminium Extra Tough
- 3mm aluminium plate backing with Class RA1 reflective face and protective over laminate. Over laminate layer offers great durability providing the sign face with anti-graffiti protection which can be easily cleaned and also prolongs life expectancy by reducing the effects of weathering.
- 5. Rigid Plastic
- Durable 1.2mm rigid polypropylene. Suitable for wall fixing.
- 6. Polycarbonate
- Virtually indestructible 2mm polycarbonate. Suitable for wall fixing.
- 7. Wall-Mount Reflective Plastic
- 3mm outdoor grade plastic with reflective face. Pre-drilled for easy wall mounting.
- 8. Bolted (Post-Mount) Reflective Plastic
- 3mm outdoor grade plastic with reflective face. Fitted with 2 channels for easy post mounting.
- For posts and other mounting options see Sign Holders & Fixings
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.
You may also be interested