Toughstripe™ Floor Marking Tape - Arrows
- Ideal for marking passageways, storage locations and highlighting important safety equipment
- Able to withstand temperatures of -18°C to +54°C
- Has a high gloss surface which gives the effect of paint and is easy to clean
- Has a thickness of 0.2 mm meaning it is flexible and easy to remove/replace
- Quick and easy application, simply peel off backing and smooth down
- Application conditions: Minimum 5ºC, dry floor. Not suitable for heavily textured surfaces
- Available in 3 sizes and 6 colours: black, white, yellow, red, blue or green
- For simple line marking see the Toughstripe™ Floor Marking Tape - sold separately
- Seton also offer a range of pre-cut floor marking shapes; Toughstripe™ Floor Marking Tape - Centre Markers , Toughstripe™ Floor Marking Tape - Corner Markers , Toughstripe™ Floor Marking Tape - Divider Markers , Toughstripe™ Floor Marking Tape - Dots , Toughstripe™ Floor Marking Tape - Footprints and Toughstripe™ Floor Marking Tape - Pre-Spaced Shapes - sold separately
- Exceeds OSHA 1910. 22 safety standards for clean, dry, non-slip surfaces
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Quick and Easy Custom Floor MarkingsToughstripe™ Floor Marking Tapes are the perfect alternative to painted floor marking. The range of shapes available means you can mark your warehouse and provide visual identification for the flow of work without incurring high costs. The floor markings are available in a range of colours so you can easily colour coordinate your facility. The floor markers can be easily removed without causing damage to the floor or leaving any adhesive residue, providing much more versatility than traditional paints.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
PostedComment3 years ago
Service: Service and delivery time is always very good.Our response: Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.
In your reply, the product prices were an aspect of our service that gave you some cause for concern.
As a leading provider of health and safety workplace solutions we are committed to product quality, customer care, innovation and growth. In addition we offer:
*£500 instant credit
*High stock holding with courier delivery – next day for stock items.
*Thirty day no risk returns policy.
*No minimum order charge
*Customised product solutions
*Trustworthy safety legislation advice and expertise.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback and hope that you remain a valued customer.
Kind regards, The Seton Team
Product: I find that most products are over priced.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.