Touch Glass Wireless Alerter
- Works on all glass/plastic up to 28mm thick, even through double-glazing, up to 100m range
- 30 seconds delay between operations
- Supplied with 2 year guarantee
- The receiver can be placed in your reception area or carried by a designated employee up to a range of 100m
- Vandal-proof, all parts are inside your premises and fitted with an anti-nuisance device preventing continuous ringing
- Battery operated, requires 2 x Duracell Ultra M3 Batteries AA batteries (sold separately
- NB: Not suitable for wired safety glass
Select options above to see specifications.
Description Wireless Alerter Fixing Self-adhesive pads Power Supply 2 x AA batteries Range 100m Specifications / Characteristics 30 second delay between operations
2 Year Guarantee
100 m range
Supplied in Single
Product Guides & Training Tools
0% of customers liked this productPostedComment6 years ago
Service: goodOur response: Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to see you were happy with the service you received. A member of our customer service team will be in touch directly to discuss the issue you are having with the product. Kind regards, the Seton team.
Product: due to metal surround of door and shopfront, the range of the dorrbell was insufficient to requirements6 years ago
Service: customer service and ordering depaertment excellent attitude and strive to help with any quieries
Product: Describes in manual that it has a coice of charms but it only has one. also it seems to go off when the button has not even been pressed and plays different noises everry timeOur response: Thanks for your feedback on this product. We are sorry to hear you are having difficulties with the Touch Glass Alerter. A member of our Customer Service Team will be in contact with you to discuss this further.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.