The Noise At Work Regulations 2005 Detail Signs
- Full text:
- The Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- Between 80 dB (A) and 85 dB (A)
- The employer has a duty to provide his employees with ear protection if required
- The employee has the right to request suitable and efficient personal ear protectors
- At 85 dB (A) and above
- The employer must supply his employees with suitable ear protectors and ensure that the employee wears them
- The employee has a duty to wear the ear protectors provided and report any defects
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.