The Noise At Work Regulations 2005 Detail Signs
- Full text:
- The Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- Between 80 dB (A) and 85 dB (A)
- The employer has a duty to provide his employees with ear protection if required
- The employee has the right to request suitable and efficient personal ear protectors
- At 85 dB (A) and above
- The employer must supply his employees with suitable ear protectors and ensure that the employee wears them
- The employee has a duty to wear the ear protectors provided and report any defects
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.