First Aid Stations - Stocked
- Supplied with fully stocked first aid kit, accident book and 25 x 20ml eyewash pods (small and medium stations only ) for irrigating eyes and washing wounds
- First Aider Update sign makes it easy to locate trained first aiders, essential for any workplace first aid facilities
- Download our easy-to-use insert template
- Unique brackets ensure kit and station are securely fixed to a wall
- Simple, one-handed release mechanism ensures that first aid kit can be quickly and easily removed from the station
- Bracket labels identify when a first aid kit has been removed to encourage prompt replacement
- Photoluminescent bracket headers ensure instant recognition of your first aid kit, even in dark or smoky conditions
- Adjustable shelves enable you to organise your first aid supplies
- To comply with first aid regulations it is essential that you carry out a risk assessment, taking into account number of employees and type of work environment
- The type of first aid kit required is dependent not only on work environment, but also number of employees:
- Low risk work environment such as offices, shops & libraries with 1-24 employees – Small Kit; with 25+ employees – Medium Kit; with 50+ employees - Large Kit
- High risk environment such as factories, warehouses & construction sites with 1-4 employees – Small Kit; with 5+ employees – Medium Kit; with 25+ employees - Large Kit
- Use our First Aid Stations Refills to restock. Contains BS First Aid Kit contents, an accident book and 20ml eyewash pods
- For a replacement, fully stocked First Aid Kit, see Evolution British Standard Compliant First Aid Kits
- Accident Book available individually to replace your lost or used accident book
- Take a look at our full range of both stocked and unstocked First Aid Points & Stations
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.