Dangerous & Flammable Stackable Substance Storage Cabinets
- Use for the safe storage and segregation of chemicals, paints, flammable and hazardous substances as defined by COSHH guidelines
- Finished with a durable epoxy-polymer, powder-coated paint in yellow (Flammable Liquid) or grey (COSHH)
- Perforated shelves enable any spilt liquids to run off into the welded, leak proof base sump
- Shelves are adjustable every 25mm to accommodate storage of different sized containers
- In accordance with HSE guidelines and regulations, before this metal cabinet is used it is the responsibility of the user to "ensure that the signage to be displayed on this cabinet is appropriate to the hazards associated with those chemicals or products to be stored within"
- Whilst flammable, oxidising and explosive symbols represent the materials which may be commonly stored in these types of cabinets, they should never be stored together in any combination in the same cabinet. To achieve segregation or volume control additional cabinets may be required, in accordance with HSE guidelines
- All units comply with the Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquefied Petroleum Gas Regulation 1972 and, where appropriate, the Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Please note: Cabinets are not fire-proof; they are intended to be used for the safe segregation of dangerous substances. Additional regulations may also be applicable in respect of chemical, hazardous and dangerous substance storage and it is the user's responsibility to ensure that they are fully compliant. Further guidance should therefore be sought from the HSE
- We do not recommend that these are stacked more than 2 high
- Double-sided sheet containing information on the change to GHS regulations and a guide to chemical storage is also included for user reference and guidance
- Raise smaller cabinets off the floor with a Chemical Storage Cabinet Stand
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Safe storage, compliant with the new GHS regulationsIf you are storing paints, aerosols or chemicals then these cabinets provide the ideal solution for segregating dangerous substances on your site. I deal for when space is limited, these cabinets come in highly visible yellow and come complete with interchangeable GHS labels. A handy GHS reference chart and guide is also included for your convenience. The adjustable and perforated shelves can also be reversed to form a tray, providing great flexibility. The integral base sump, which can be easily cleaned with appropriate absorbents, catches all spillages, thereby eliminating the potentially dangerous risk of extracting a heavy, laden sump.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
Dangerous & Flammable Substance Storage Cabinets
Manufactured using high quality 0.7mm-1.5mm steel for extra rigidity and to maintain structural integrity under extreme conditions. Features durable, epoxy-polyester powder coated finish.Sloping Top
Optional sloping top prevents unsafe storage on top of cabinets.Reinforced Doors
Doors are reinforced with steel door stiffeners.Secure Locking
Secure 3-point lock mechanism is supplied with 2 keys.Secure Locking
Secure 3-point lock mechanism is supplied with 2 keys.Adjustable Shelves
Shelves adjust every 25mm.Integral Sump
Fully welded integral base sump contains leaks and spillages. Clean with absorbent pads or syphon pumps.Stands
Optional stands with adjustable feet are available.Reversible Shelves
Perforated shelves allow spillages and leaks to run into base sump. Shelves can also be flipped to create a tray. Additional shelves are available separately.Reference Guide
Includes storage and GHS guide for user reference and guidance.GHS Labels
Fitted with 2 GHS flammable symbols. Additional 2 explosives and 2 oxidizing symbols also supplied.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment6 years ago
Service: Good catalogue, we have a dedicated account manager so easy to use
Product: Excellent7 years ago
Service: Very efficient
Product: Good7 years ago
Service: Good fast service and delivery
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.