Spill Safety Stations
- Supplied fully assembled, simply affix to the wall with the screws, raw plugs and black finishing caps provided
- Supplied unstocked - to stock your Spill Station see
- Economy Spill Kits for Disposal Bags
- Economy Floor Stands - Caution
- 10 best practice steps to dealing with a spill safely
- There are three types of spill safety station, and each will help you respond to different kinds of spill
- Spill pads are colour coded to show the type of spill they can handle (oil are white, chemical are green, universal are grey)
- Universal stations handle general spills, such as water, solvents, and coolants
- See our full range of Safety Stations
Select options above to see specifications.
Colour(s) Yellow Description Safety Station only - No consumables Kit Contains Spill Safety Station only Specifications / Characteristics 3D station header
Best practice guide
Easy to install - fixings and instructions supplied
Supplied in Single Type Blank - Supplied with 3 x identification labels; Oil, Universal & Chemical
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.