Spill Safety Stations
- Supplied fully assembled, simply affix to the wall with the screws, raw plugs and black finishing caps provided
- Supplied unstocked - to stock your Spill Station see
- Economy Spill Kits for Disposal Bags
- Economy Floor Stands - Caution
- 10 best practice steps to dealing with a spill safely
- There are three types of spill safety station, and each will help you respond to different kinds of spill
- Spill pads are colour coded to show the type of spill they can handle (oil are white, chemical are green, universal are grey)
- Universal stations handle general spills, such as water, solvents, and coolants
- See our full range of Safety Stations
Select options above to see specifications.
Colour(s) Yellow Description Safety Station only - No consumables Kit Contains Spill Safety Station only Specifications / Characteristics 3D station header
Best practice guide
Easy to install - fixings and instructions supplied
Supplied in Single unit Type Blank - Supplied with 3 x identification labels; Oil, Universal & Chemical
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.