Spill Information Points
- A great addition to use with your existing spill control products
- Choosing your Spill Information Point
- Spill Safety Stations are available in 3 informative versions to provide accurate, accessible and safe clean up guidance whenever an accident should occur
- Oil Spill Information Point is ideal for use in garages or manufacturing plants where the use and/or repair of internal combustion engines provide a constant threat of an oil spill occurring
- Chemical Spill Information Point is best suited for use in chemistry classrooms or laboratories where chemicals are being constantly used and moved around creating potential spill hazards
- The General Spill Information Point is ideal for workplace environments where a number of potential spill hazards are in use. Warehouses combined with light production lines are one such example
- Simply stick to the wall using sticky tabs provided
- Use in conjunction with Economy Emergency Spill Kits and Safety Stations. Also see our other products from our range of Spill Kits and Spill Control - sold separately
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.