Spill Information Points
- A great addition to use with your existing spill control products
- Choosing your Spill Information Point
- Spill Safety Stations are available in 3 informative versions to provide accurate, accessible and safe clean up guidance whenever an accident should occur
- Oil Spill Information Point is ideal for use in garages or manufacturing plants where the use and/or repair of internal combustion engines provide a constant threat of an oil spill occurring
- Chemical Spill Information Point is best suited for use in chemistry classrooms or laboratories where chemicals are being constantly used and moved around creating potential spill hazards
- The General Spill Information Point is ideal for workplace environments where a number of potential spill hazards are in use. Warehouses combined with light production lines are one such example
- Simply stick to the wall using sticky tabs provided
- Use in conjunction with Economy Emergency Spill Kits and Safety Stations. Also see our other products from our range of Spill Kits and Spill Control - sold separately
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.