Rubber Cable Protector with snap top
- The snap top design allows cables to be quickly removed without moving the cable protector
- Designed to carry small diameter cables up to 8mm discreetly around the skirting, across the floor and up and over work stations
- Supplied with double-sided foam mounting tape for easy fixing
- Fire-retardant to BS476 Part 7, Class 3 and European equivalent 4102 Part 1, Class B1
- Low smoke, non-toxic fume emission levels in the event of fire
- Conform to BS903-C5 when tested for non-conductivity to 500V
- Supplied in 9 metre grey lengths that can easily be cut
- For larger indoor applications Seton offer the Rubber Cable Protector with snap fit range with internal compartments of up to 30mm
- For a professional looking finish the Aluminium Cable Protectors - 3 Channel 'Straight' are also available
- For enhanced visibility we offer the Rubber Cable Protector with Warning Stripes which incorporate yellow or red warning stripes along the length of the product
- For outdoor heavy duty applications try our Rubber Cable Protector or Heavy-Duty Cable Protectors - sold separately
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools"I found the service quick and helpful. The delivery is excellent and the piece of equipment I ordered is very effective."
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Safe and tidy solution to prevent trip hazardsThe Snap Fit / Snap Top cable protectors are an ideal way to tidy away loose wires and cables within the workplace, which can be dangerous and often cause trip hazards. They feature a unique "snap" open feature which enables quick and easy installation, simply snap open either the top or underneath depending on the model, insert the cables and lay on the floor. The cable protectors are available in a variety of lengths and channel sizes depending on your application needs, and some models also feature a yellow or red stripe for added visibility. They are a must have product to prevent trips in any workplace.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
Cable Protector Kit - Step by Step Guide
The below steps show how to use cable protector kit:1234
'Snap’ open either the top or bottom (depending on the model) to expose internal compartments.
Insert cables into slot making sure the opening is free to reclose.
Affix double sided mounting foam or tape if applicable and lay the protector on the floor.
Place in desired location. Now cables are secure and won’t pose a trip hazard.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 years ago
Service: They delivered to the incorrect address.Our response: Thank you for your feedback, we are currently investigating the issue and will be in touch shortly. May we apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced. Kind regards, The Seton Team.
Product: Good5 years ago
Service: Quick and reliable,bit too expansive :(
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.