Skipper™ XS Retractable Barrier System
- The Skipper™ retractable barrier tape is constructed from PU coated polyester and is highly visible, heavy-duty and water repellent
- Skipper™ XS retractable safety barriers are an economic system that save you time, money and storage space compared to the equivalent length of static barriers
- Create barriers even without other units or accessories as the tape end clip can wrap around pillars, posts or shelving and attach to itself
- Robust and durable construction that is also lightweight and easy to store
- Attach unit to angular surfaces such as door frames, work surfaces and racking using the Skipper™ XS Clamp Holder/Receiver
- Fasten the unit to most other objects using the Skipper™ XS Cord Strap Holder/Receiver
- Can also be fitted to high gloss surfaces and glass using our Skipper™ XS Suction Pad Holder/Receiver
- Attach a Skipper™ A4 Sign Holder to add you own A4 notices to your barriers
- Skipper™ barrier tape can be customised to suit your needs – click on the LiveChat button to discuss your requirements with a member of our expert sales team
- For outdoor applications see our Skipper™ Retractable Barrier System
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
A Truly unique and Innovative Safety Barrier SystemSkipper™ barrier systems have a wide range of application both indoors and out. The Skipper™ Retractable Barrier Unit itself holds a high visibility tape that's expandable up to 9 meters (30 feet) making it perfect for traffic management, events, facilities management, logistics and utilities and many more applications. It easily attaches to the top of 99% of traffic cones worldwide to create barricade that can be deployed rapidly. Skipper™ has a full range of accessories including wall support brackets, road safety lights and sign holders along with the innovative Skipper™ Post & Base System and the Skipper™ Road Cone. This fully modular and flexible system allows you to create the perfect barrier for your unique applications!Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
PostedComment4 months ago
Service: good service
Product: Excellent5 months ago
Service: Small issue with order, easily and quickly sorted
Product: Does exactly what it was bought for1 year ago
Service: very poor have sent 3 emails and still not had a replyOur response: Thank you for your valued feedback. We understand that a member of our customer service team has now been in touch as unfortunately we do not appear to have received your initial emails. We are advised that your query is now in the process of being resolved, and would like to apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced.
Kind regards, The Seton Team
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.