Skipper™ XS Clamp Holder/Receiver
- Use in conjunction with our Skipper™ XS Retractable Barrier System
- Holds the Skipper XS unit via its connector points or receives any Skipper tape end clip
- Ideal for attaching retractable barriers to door frames, worktops and racking
- Has an adjustable connector slot which allows it to connect belt barriers both horizontally and vertically
- Simply adjust the lower clamp up and down the rail to fit the desired surface and turn the screw to tighten in place
- Features soft pads to prevent any scratching or damage and protect surfaces
- Attach the Skipper XS unit to the clamp holder/receiver via one of its connector points
- The clamp has a connector slot which allows it to receive tape end clips from both the standard Skipper units and Skipper XS units. It cannot be used to hold a standard Skipper unit, but will hold the Skipper XS unit
- The clamp holder/receiver can attach to a range of surfaces up to 97mm wide
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Skipper™ Size (H x W x D) 223 x 140 x 109 mm Supplied in Single Weight 205 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
Skipper™ Retractable Safety Barrier ProductsThe Skipper™ retractable barrier range is the total safety management solution. Create effective safety barriers in any environment.
Good to know
What the Expert Says
A Truly unique and Innovative Safety Barrier SystemSkipper™ barrier systems have a wide range of application both indoors and out. The Skipper™ Retractable Barrier Unit itself holds a high visibility tape that's expandable up to 9 meters (30 feet) making it perfect for traffic management, events, facilities management, logistics and utilities and many more applications. It easily attaches to the top of 99% of traffic cones worldwide to create barricade that can be deployed rapidly. Skipper™ has a full range of accessories including wall support brackets, road safety lights and sign holders along with the innovative Skipper™ Post & Base System and the Skipper™ Road Cone. This fully modular and flexible system allows you to create the perfect barrier for your unique applications!Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.