Skipper™ Winter Barrier Sign Kits
- Cost effective kit provides essential traffic safety during winter and dangerous weather conditions
- Sturdy 1000mm (H) posts feature reflective strips enabling them to remain highly visible in the harshest winter weather
- Circular post bases can be sand or water filled to prevent tipping during strong winds or after accidental knocks
- Skipper barrier features yellow and black retractable barrier tape 9m in length, sufficient to cordon off most winter hazards
- Warning tape locking device and self-tensioning ratchet keep tape taught and in position and simply clips to the dummy unit creating a barrier
- Yellow, black and white warning sign fits to barrier post and features both wording and images to provide an effective warning
- Ideal for safe and quick hazard warning in car parks, on walkways, in warehouses and loading bays and any other area where winter weather creates a danger
- Find out more about the innovative Skipper range and the inventive products they offer
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
A Truly unique and Innovative Safety Barrier SystemSkipper™ barrier systems have a wide range of application both indoors and out. The Skipper™ Retractable Barrier Unit itself holds a high visibility tape that's expandable up to 9 meters (30 feet) making it perfect for traffic management, events, facilities management, logistics and utilities and many more applications. It easily attaches to the top of 99% of traffic cones worldwide to create barricade that can be deployed rapidly. Skipper™ has a full range of accessories including wall support brackets, road safety lights and sign holders along with the innovative Skipper™ Post & Base System and the Skipper™ Road Cone. This fully modular and flexible system allows you to create the perfect barrier for your unique applications!Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.