Skipper™ Winter Barrier Sign Kits
- Cost effective kit provides essential traffic safety during winter and dangerous weather conditions
- Sturdy 1000mm (H) posts feature reflective strips enabling them to remain highly visible in the harshest winter weather
- Circular post bases can be sand or water filled to prevent tipping during strong winds or after accidental knocks
- Skipper barrier features yellow and black retractable barrier tape 9m in length, sufficient to cordon off most winter hazards
- Warning tape locking device and self-tensioning ratchet keep tape taught and in position and simply clips to the dummy unit creating a barrier
- Yellow, black and white warning sign fits to barrier post and features both wording and images to provide an effective warning
- Ideal for safe and quick hazard warning in car parks, on walkways, in warehouses and loading bays and any other area where winter weather creates a danger
- Find out more about the innovative Skipper range and the inventive products they offer
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
A Truly unique and Innovative Safety Barrier SystemSkipper™ barrier systems have a wide range of application both indoors and out. The Skipper™ Retractable Barrier Unit itself holds a high visibility tape that's expandable up to 9 meters (30 feet) making it perfect for traffic management, events, facilities management, logistics and utilities and many more applications. It easily attaches to the top of 99% of traffic cones worldwide to create barricade that can be deployed rapidly. Skipper™ has a full range of accessories including wall support brackets, road safety lights and sign holders along with the innovative Skipper™ Post & Base System and the Skipper™ Road Cone. This fully modular and flexible system allows you to create the perfect barrier for your unique applications!Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.