Skipper™ Traffic Cone Weight Ring
- The weight ring increases the weight of the Skipper™ Traffic Cone from 5.43kg to 8.6kg
- Weight rings can only be used with Skipper™ traffic cones
- Attaches quickly and easily to the bottom of the cone
- The Skipper™ Traffic Cone itself is a revolutionary two-piece reflective cone featuring a helix shaped base which deflects wind and adds stability
- The safety cones also features a glass bead sleeve has greater reflectivity and conforms to BS EN 13422
- Use as part of a complete Skipper™ Retractable Barrier System allowing you to create effective retractable tape barriers with ease
- See our range of great value Skipper™ Retractable Barrier and Cone Kits - Skipper™ Cones for a complete safety barrier solution
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Skipper™ Description Cone Weight Ring Fixing Cone Weight Ring Supplied in Single Weight 3.17 kg
Product Guides & Training Tools
Skipper™ Retractable Safety Barrier ProductsThe Skipper™ retractable barrier range is the total safety management solution. Create effective safety barriers in any environment.
Good to know
What the Expert Says
A Truly unique and Innovative Safety Barrier SystemSkipper™ barrier systems have a wide range of application both indoors and out. The Skipper™ Retractable Barrier Unit itself holds a high visibility tape that's expandable up to 9 meters (30 feet) making it perfect for traffic management, events, facilities management, logistics and utilities and many more applications. It easily attaches to the top of 99% of traffic cones worldwide to create barricade that can be deployed rapidly. Skipper™ has a full range of accessories including wall support brackets, road safety lights and sign holders along with the innovative Skipper™ Post & Base System and the Skipper™ Road Cone. This fully modular and flexible system allows you to create the perfect barrier for your unique applications!Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.