Skipper™ Safety Station with Post and Base
- A fast, effective way to cordon off hazardous or restricted areas with barrier tape
- The Skipper™ unit attaches firmly to the top of the post
- Features a sturdy base that can be filled with up to 10kg of water or sand for added stability
- Ideal for creating standalone dispenser unit or fully modular barriers
- Ideal for storing PPE safety equipment such as our 3M™ E-A-R™ Classic Disposable Ear Plugs SNR28
- Fasten dispensers practically anywhere using the Skipper™ XS Cord Strap Holder/Receiver
- Robust and durable construction that fits easily into your existing Skipper™ products
- Can also be fitted to high gloss surfaces and glass using our Skipper™ XS Suction Pad Holder/Receiver – use our Skipper™ Suction Pad Support Bracket for heavier applications
- Use in conjunction with our Skipper™ Retractable Barrier System system to simultaneously create a barrier and encourage PPE use
- Our Clear Refuse Sacks in Dispenser Box are ideal for use with these recycling waste bins
- Fasten bins practically anywhere using the Skipper™ XS Cord Strap Holder/Receiver
- The modular bins can attach to the Skipper™ Barrier Post and Base with our handy Skipper™ Post Support Collar and create complete recycling and waste centres
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
The Modular Waste Management and PPE Dispenser SolutionThe Skipper™ safety management range is a unique and fully modular solution for creating waste, recycling, PPE and safety barrier stations for a multitude of applications. The range comprises of Recycling Bins, Dispensers and Hand Sanitiser Brackets as well a wide variety of fixing and display options – all of which are fully compatible with the Skipper™ Retractable Barrier System. An exciting range that is intuitive to use for people already familiar with Skipper products as well as newcomers.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.