Skipper™ Safety Station with Post and Base
- A fast, effective way to cordon off hazardous or restricted areas with barrier tape
- The Skipper™ unit attaches firmly to the top of the post
- Features a sturdy base that can be filled with up to 10kg of water or sand for added stability
- Ideal for creating standalone dispenser unit or fully modular barriers
- Ideal for storing PPE safety equipment such as our 3M™ E-A-R™ Classic Disposable Ear Plugs SNR28
- Fasten dispensers practically anywhere using the Skipper™ XS Cord Strap Holder/Receiver
- Robust and durable construction that fits easily into your existing Skipper™ products
- Can also be fitted to high gloss surfaces and glass using our Skipper™ XS Suction Pad Holder/Receiver – use our Skipper™ Suction Pad Support Bracket for heavier applications
- Use in conjunction with our Skipper™ Retractable Barrier System to simultaneously create a barrier and encourage PPE use
- Our Clear Refuse Sacks are ideal for use with these recycling waste bins
- Fasten bins practically anywhere using the Skipper™ XS Cord Strap Holder/Receiver
- The modular bins can attach to the Skipper™ Barrier Post and Base with our handy Skipper™ Post Support Collar and create complete recycling and waste centres
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
The Modular Waste Management and PPE Dispenser SolutionThe Skipper™ safety management range is a unique and fully modular solution for creating waste, recycling, PPE and safety barrier stations for a multitude of applications. The range comprises of Recycling Bins, Dispensers and Hand Sanitiser Brackets as well a wide variety of fixing and display options – all of which are fully compatible with the Skipper™ Retractable Barrier System. An exciting range that is intuitive to use for people already familiar with Skipper products as well as newcomers.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.