Skipper™ Rechargeable Highway Light
- Conforms to BS 3143 part 2 1990
- The rechargeable safety light requires 6 x AA batteries (not included)
- Rechargeable batteries can be used and charged within the unit using a standard DC adapter (not included)
- Average output for the light is 25 hours on the permanent setting, and 57 hours on the flash setting using lithium based batteries - N.B Performance of the light unit will be greatly affected by temperature (because of the effect temperature has on battery life)
- Can be easily fitted to the Skipper™ Retractable Barrier System, the Skipper™ Retractable Barrier Dummy Unit and the Skipper™ XS Retractable Barrier System by replacing the top cap
- Ideal for use with the Skipper™ Traffic Cone and our Skipper™ Retractable Barrier and Cone Kits
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Skipper™ Description Highway Lamp Supplied in Single Weight 360 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
Skipper™ Retractable Safety Barrier ProductsThe Skipper™ retractable barrier range is the total safety management solution. Create effective safety barriers in any environment.
Good to know
What the Expert Says
A Truly unique and Innovative Safety Barrier SystemSkipper™ barrier systems have a wide range of application both indoors and out. The Skipper™ Retractable Barrier Unit itself holds a high visibility tape that's expandable up to 9 meters (30 feet) making it perfect for traffic management, events, facilities management, logistics and utilities and many more applications. It easily attaches to the top of 99% of traffic cones worldwide to create barricade that can be deployed rapidly. Skipper™ has a full range of accessories including wall support brackets, road safety lights and sign holders along with the innovative Skipper™ Post & Base System and the Skipper™ Road Cone. This fully modular and flexible system allows you to create the perfect barrier for your unique applications!Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.