Skipper™ Retractable Barrier and Cone Kits - Skipper™ Cones
- Unit suitable for all environments and able to withstand strong wind and weather conditions
- Cone features shrink wrapped BS compliant reflective sleeve for high visibility
- The unit has a tape locking device along with a self-tensioning ratchet which ensures the barrier tape remains taut and in position when in use
- The Skipper retractable barrier units are conveniently held on top of each cone for quick and effective area demarcation
- Each unit contains 9 metres of retractable, water repellent, tape in a range of styles and 4 traffic cones measuring 750mm (H)
- Choose from 2 striking, highly visible barrier tape colour combinations: red/white tape and yellow/black tape
- and also available separately
- Enhance your safety system with the used with our for a complete safety solution
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
A Truly unique and Innovative Safety Barrier SystemSkipper™ barrier systems have a wide range of application both indoors and out. The Skipper™ Retractable Barrier Unit itself holds a high visibility tape that's expandable up to 9 meters (30 feet) making it perfect for traffic management, events, facilities management, logistics and utilities and many more applications. It easily attaches to the top of 99% of traffic cones worldwide to create barricade that can be deployed rapidly. Skipper™ has a full range of accessories including wall support brackets, road safety lights and sign holders along with the innovative Skipper™ Post & Base System and the Skipper™ Road Cone. This fully modular and flexible system allows you to create the perfect barrier for your unique applications!Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.