Skipper™ Retractable Barrier and Cone Kits - Skipper™ Cones
- Unit suitable for all environments and able to withstand strong wind and weather conditions
- Cone features shrink wrapped BS compliant reflective sleeve for high visibility
- The unit has a tape locking device along with a self-tensioning ratchet which ensures the barrier tape remains taut and in position when in use
- The Skipper retractable barrier units are conveniently held on top of each cone for quick and effective area demarcation
- Each unit contains 9 metres of retractable, water repellent, tape in a range of styles and 4 traffic cones measuring 750mm (H)
- Choose from 2 striking, highly visible barrier tape colour combinations: red/white tape and yellow/black tape
- and also available separately
- Enhance your safety system with the used with our for a complete safety solution
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
A Truly unique and Innovative Safety Barrier SystemSkipper™ barrier systems have a wide range of application both indoors and out. The Skipper™ Retractable Barrier Unit itself holds a high visibility tape that's expandable up to 9 meters (30 feet) making it perfect for traffic management, events, facilities management, logistics and utilities and many more applications. It easily attaches to the top of 99% of traffic cones worldwide to create barricade that can be deployed rapidly. Skipper™ has a full range of accessories including wall support brackets, road safety lights and sign holders along with the innovative Skipper™ Post & Base System and the Skipper™ Road Cone. This fully modular and flexible system allows you to create the perfect barrier for your unique applications!Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.