Site Safety Notice Signs
- Signs are available in the size 400 x 300
- Unauthorised entry to this site is strictly prohibited, WARNING CONSTRUCTION IN PROGRESS Parents are advised to warn children of the dangers of entering construction sites
- 1. All visitors must report to the site office
- 2.Permission must be obtained before entering the site or any work area
- 3. Safety signs and procedures must be observed
- 4. Personal protection and Safety equipment must be used at all times
- 5. All persons entering this site must comply with the regulations under the Health and Safety at Work at Work Act 1974.
- Safety helmets must be worn Safety footwear must be worn
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 years ago
Service: Thought that all the order would arrive at once.... Still waitinfg for balance.Our response: Thank you for your valued feedback. Having investigated we understand that it may be another more recent order to which you are referring. A member of our customer service team will be in touch directly to try and help resolve this for you.
Kind regards, The Seton Team
Product: Good6 years ago
Service: DELIVERY TIME WAS BETTER THAN ADVISED
Product: EXCELLENT ON LINE/TELE ASSISTANCE GIVEN
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.