Setonwalk™ Anti-Slip Cleats
- Yellow and black cleats also provide a visual warning of potential slip hazards
- Setonwalk™ cleats are resistant to water, oil, most chemicals, fuel spills, grease, alkalis and much more
- If using outdoors, we recommend using a ROCOL® SAFE STEP® Strong Bond Floor Primer for ultimate adhesion
- ROCOL® SAFE STEP® Edge Sealer will prevent moisture getting under the tape improving adhesion and significantly extending the cleats life
- For longer applications such as stair edges Setonwalk™ Anti-Slip Tapes and Setonwalk™ Luminous Anti-SlipTape that can be cut to length are also available
- Ideal for use on walkways, construction vehicles such as cherry pickers and forklifts, agricultural vehicles, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles such as jet skis and snowmobiles, loading bays, warehouses, service areas, maintenance areas and much more
- Adding Setonwalk™ anti-slip cleats will reduce trips and falls, decrease production loss due to injury, increase employee confidence and reduce the risk of injury related law suits
- 152 x 610mm pre cut cleats are supplied in packs of 10
- Do not apply below 12°C
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
A High Traction Anti-slip Surface for Maximum GripThe Setonwalk Anti-Slip Tapes are quick and simple to apply and are suitable for a variety of applications such as on steps and walkways. The high traction material makes these tapes hard wearing and suitable for use in heavy traffic areas indoors and out. They are the perfect way for you to prevent slips, trips and falls in and around your workplace.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
0% of customers liked this productPostedComment8 months ago
Service: Always great service
Product: The quality of the cleats doesn't appear to be very durable; almost paper-like quality. Hope it does the job!
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.