Seton Policeman™ Sergeant Premium Modular Speed Bumps
- Both inner modules and end caps supplied in highly visible pairs of one black and one yellow
- Interlocking chevrons provide greater strength over traditional modular speed bumps which are square shaped and can slip
- Durable, premium quality, 100% colour PVC which ensures that the colour remains even after years of use
- Fitted with 3 highly reflective red cats eyes on each side for low light conditions
- Grooved surface provides additional grip in wet / damp / icy conditions and also allows water to run off
- Pre-drilled holes for easy installation (2 holes to each inner module, 2 holes to each end cap)
- Fit to either concrete or tarmac using fixings, please see Seton Policeman™ Premium Speed Bumps - Fixing Bolts
- Each pair of inners has a complete length of 500m (250mm per module)
- Each pair of endcaps has a complete length of 535mm (267.5mm per module)
- For a 1.535m speed bump order 2 x inners and 1 x end caps (and relevant fixings)
- For a 2.535m speed bump order 4 x inners and 1 x end caps (and relevant fixings)
- End Caps put together make ideal 'mini' bumps
- See sizing chart below for more information
- Also available in corporate colours, please contact us for more details
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Seton Policemen™ Colour(s) Yellow/Black Description Pair of Sergeant Inners Material Durable, premium quality PVC, 100% colour Specifications / Characteristics Pair of Sergeants Supplied in One pair Type Pair of Sergeant Inners
Product Guides & Training Tools
PostedComment7 years ago
Service: Excellant Customer Service and easy to order
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.