Security Cages - Static Enamel
- Factory fitted shelves are available, please contact us for more details
- Features cranage eyes for easy lifting - we recommend you use a spreader for cranage lifting
- Load tested and CE certified
- Padlock fitting for additional security ( Padlocks sold separately)
- Maximum load 500kg
- Security Cages - Static Galvanised are also available
- For warning signs see our Danger Highly Flammable LPG Signs
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Ideal for Securing Hazardous and Valuable MaterialSecurity cages offer a way to securely store items, but still allow them to be easily accessed. The welded mesh offers security and visibility meaning items can be identified easily by those who require access to them. The cages can be supplied with hazard chemical signs, making contents classification clear and identifiable. Cages can either be static or mobile, offering flexibility of location.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.