Scafftag® - SPECIAL OFFER
- By implementing this system you can ensure that employees are informed if scaffold is not safe to use
- Scafftag® should be fitted at all legal access points (normally ladder access) from first build until dismantle
- Holder displays a prohibition symbol and the wording "DO NOT USE SCAFFOLD" during erection, awaiting inspection, failure and dismantle stages
- Scafftag® Kit contains 10 Holders, 20 Standard Inserts and 2 Pens – Replacement inserts available separately.
- Simply lock in via a scaffold clip.
- Semi-rigid plastic Poster & Pocket Guides provide vital communication and training tools on maintenance and safety of scaffolding. Poster measures 600 high x 420mm wide. Pocket Guides measure 201 high x 82mm wide – supplied in packs of 5
- For custom branding and inspection data, please call us
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Scaffolding & construction industry Brand Scafftag® Description Scafftag Kit and Free Poster Kit Contains 10 Holders,
20 Standard Inserts,
1 FREE Poster
5 FREE Pocket Guides
Material Polycarbonate (Holder), Polypropylene (Insert) Semi- rigid plastic (Poster/Guides) Supplied in Single Kit Type Scafftag Kit & Free Poster
Product Guides & Training ToolsSimply lock in via a scaffold clip
PostedComment6 years ago
Service: Very fast service
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.