Scafftag® - SPECIAL OFFER
- By implementing this system you can ensure that employees are informed if scaffold is not safe to use
- Scafftag® should be fitted at all legal access points (normally ladder access) from first build until dismantle
- Holder displays a prohibition symbol and the wording "DO NOT USE SCAFFOLD" during erection, awaiting inspection, failure and dismantle stages
- Scafftag® Kit contains 10 Holders, 20 Standard Inserts and 2 Pens – Replacement inserts available separately.
- Simply lock in via a scaffold clip.
- Semi-rigid plastic Poster & Pocket Guides provide vital communication and training tools on maintenance and safety of scaffolding. Poster measures 600 high x 420mm wide. Pocket Guides measure 201 high x 82mm wide – supplied in packs of 5
- For custom branding and inspection data, please call us
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Scaffolding & construction industry Brand Scafftag® Description Scafftag Kit and Free Poster Kit Contains 10 Holders,
20 Standard Inserts,
1 FREE Poster
5 FREE Pocket Guides
Material Polycarbonate (Holder), Polypropylene (Insert) Semi- rigid plastic (Poster/Guides) Supplied in Single Kit Type Scafftag Kit & Free Poster
Product Guides & Training ToolsSimply lock in via a scaffold clip
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment6 years ago
Service: Very fast service
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.