JSP® Sand Weighted One Piece Traffic Cones
- Fitted with class R1B reflective sleeves which conform to traffic cone guidelines BS EN 13422:2004
- Available in a range of sizes - small cones ideal for car parks and creating temporary barriers while larger cones are suitable for road works, hazard warning and lane closure applications
- Ideal for highlighting on-site safety hazards
- Can be used side by side to create a run to cordon off hazardous areas and places of risk
- For other colour options see our Coloured Sand Weighted One Piece Cones
- Use in conjunction with various Barriers & Access Management including Barrier Warning Tapes and Cone Barrier Systems
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Our Best-selling Traffic Cone!Super durable traffic cone is fitted with a highway approved reflective sleeve providing visibility to hazards both day and night. Rotationally molded construction and robust sand weighted base provides exceptional stability and wind resistance.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
96% of customers liked this productPostedComment2 months ago
Service: Easy ordering, prompt delivery
Product: Excellent3 months ago
Service: Easy ordering and fast delivery.
Product: Just the job, at a good price.4 months ago
Product: PERFECT. AWESOME, BEST CONES EVER6 months ago
Service: Had what I required and delivered on time. Good Service!!
Product: Excellent7 months ago
Service: friendly, welcoming, speedy service
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.