JSP® Sand Weighted One Piece Traffic Cones
- Fitted with class R1B reflective sleeves which conform to traffic cone guidelines BS EN 13422:2004
- Available in a range of sizes - small cones ideal for car parks and creating temporary barriers while larger cones are suitable for road works, hazard warning and lane closure applications
- Ideal for highlighting on-site safety hazards
- Can be used side by side to create a run to cordon off hazardous areas and places of risk
- For other colour options see our Coloured Sand Weighted One Piece Cones
- Use in conjunction with various Barriers & Access Management including Barrier Warning Tapes and Cone Barrier Systems
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Our Best-selling Traffic Cone!Super durable traffic cone is fitted with a highway approved reflective sleeve providing visibility to hazards both day and night. Rotationally molded construction and robust sand weighted base provides exceptional stability and wind resistance.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
96% of customers liked this productPostedComment2 months ago
Service: Had what I required and delivered on time. Good Service!!
Product: Excellent3 months ago
Service: friendly, welcoming, speedy service
Product: Good4 months ago
Service: Very good saved other drivers parking in space
The company pay a monthly fee which has been secured for a year
The city parking is very difficult that's why the cones have saved arguments
Product: Excellent5 months ago
Service: Very prompt service, Items delivered as promised.
I would definitely use them again
Product: Good Product
Does what its meant to5 months ago
Service: Excellent product, very well priced with fast despatch. Would use again.
Product: Excellent product at a very reasonable price
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.