Saline & Neutral Eye Wash Station with Mirror
- The saline solution is NaCL in sterile solution (0.9%), identical to the natural environment of the eye, for a gentle rinse
- The pH correcting solution is a sterile active phosphate (4.9%) buffer solution which quickly neutralises the fluid in the eye after accidental contact
- It neutralises pH values from 1 to 14 in less than 2 minutes
- 50 times more effective than water
- The eye cup is flexible and holds the eye open for a regular flow
- Indicated rinse time: 2 minutes (200 ml bottle) and 5 minutes (500 ml bottle)
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Plum Colour(s) Light Green Description Station + 2 bottles Size 290 x 227 mm Specifications / Characteristics 7 min. of rinse (2+5 minutes) Supplied in Single
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.