Saline & Neutral Eye Wash Station with Mirror
- The saline solution is NaCL in sterile solution (0.9%), identical to the natural environment of the eye, for a gentle rinse
- The pH correcting solution is a sterile active phosphate (4.9%) buffer solution which quickly neutralises the fluid in the eye after accidental contact
- It neutralises pH values from 1 to 14 in less than 2 minutes
- 50 times more effective than water
- The eye cup is flexible and holds the eye open for a regular flow
- Indicated rinse time: 2 minutes (200 ml bottle) and 5 minutes (500 ml bottle)
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Plum Colour(s) Light Green Description Station + 2 bottles Size 290 x 227 mm Specifications / Characteristics 7 min. of rinse (2+5 minutes) Supplied in Single
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.